Skeena Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional geomatics surveying company based in Prince Rupert, British Columbia. We provide a wide range of professional geomatics surveying, hydrographic and drone services in the construction, energy, mining, land development and public sectors. We're always looking at ways to improve our company and expand our team. If you're interested in working with us, please see the available jobs.
- Assist a field crew for municipal, engineering, topographic, construction and hydrographic surveys
- Be proactive in organizing survey equipment and vehicle
- Actively participate and be a leader in the Skeena Geomatics health and safety program
- Other duties as required
- Surveying experience is beneficial
- Must be punctual and a hard worker
- Willing to travel and work outdoors in varying conditions
- Ability to learn new technologies, follow instructions and contribute ideas
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract as per company policy
- Pre-employment and site-specific drug and alcohol testing may be required as this is a safety sensitive position
Skeena Geomatics offers competitive compensation and opportunities for training and advancement. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your cover letter and resume in confidence to: email@example.com