Skeena Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional geomatics surveying company based in Prince Rupert, British Columbia. We provide a wide range of professional geomatics surveying, hydrographic and drone services in the construction, energy, mining, land development and public sectors. We're always looking at ways to improve our company and expand our team. If you're interested in working with us, please see the available jobs.
- Manage and perform field work relating to construction, marine, engineering, topographic and energy surveys
- Survey facilities, piles, and construction site gradings throughout northwest British Columbia.
- Communicate with Project Managers and clients to coordinate field work
- Perform on-the-fly field calculations and office data processing/calculations
- Actively participate in the Skeena Geomatics health and safety program
- Other duties as required
- Technical diploma in Geomatics or similar education/experience
- Minimum 3 years of construction survey experience
- Willing to travel and work outdoors in varying conditions
- Ability to learn new technologies, follow instructions, and contribute ideas
- Experience with GPS and robotic total stations, hydrographic survey equipment
- A dynamic range of experience including heavy civil construction surveys, static GPS surveys, high precision control surveys, layouts, pipeline construction surveys, marine surveys, legal surveys, working in remote areas, as well as working in urban areas is an asset
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s abstract as per company policy
- Pre-employment and site-specific drug and alcohol testing may be required as this is a safety sensitive position
Skeena Geomatics offers competitive compensation and opportunities for training and advancement. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your cover letter and resume in confidence to: email@example.com